Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Upgrading Equipment

Before we get into stuff all about me, this weekend the Premier League had plenty of exciting matches taking place. It's the famous "Winter Period" in England which calls for a jam packed schedule for all Premier League teams. The teams with  depth deeper than the Atlantic ocean will definitely have the upper hand during this montage of games. The wonderful Arsenal traveled to Newcastle, the North East is never an easy place to travel. The game was kind of sloppy, but in the end Arsenal pulled out the 1-0 win on a free kick taken by Walcott to the French head of Olivier Giroud. Manchester United has really had a disappointing season in terms of Man U, but lately they've been pulling out results. Not beautiful results, but for them 3 points is all they need right now. Their game in Norwich showed how desperate they were for those valuable mid-table 3 points. It was sloppy but Welbeck scored the only goal sending United back to Manchester with a win. Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-1 and Hull beat Fulham 6-0. I don't know why I like Fulham a little, maybe its because of their awesome stadium (even though they took down the statue of Michael Jackson), but they need to get it together or regulation could be on the horizon.

So I made the High School soccer team which is a pretty big deal for me. Now I'm thinking, "Hey maybe its time for an equipment upgrade." I'm not talking like hundreds of dollars worth but maybe just a few things to help with my training. I was shopping at tj max and saw a nice pair of puma sweat pants (my favorite brand) so I thought why not pick these up, I don't even have to order them online! So as I continue my online shopping I'm thinking about buying some Nike Elite soccer socks. They look pretty nice and they're supposed to feel great too, but they're around the $20 mark. That's expensive for any kind of sock. If I do get a pair it will be interesting to see if their better than my Bayern Munich socks. They were kind of pricey too, but they have proved to be very good.

Other things I've been looking at are Nike Elite running socks, Adidas/Puma training pants, and maybe even some new cleats. They are so many things to buy out on the soccer market, but unfortunately my funds are not that high haha. If they are recommendations that y'all have for me please comment: At the moment I'm more interested in more training like equipment (socks, running shoes, pants, jackets, clothes, and etc). But I'll take any suggestions. Come back and read... Share this on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Webkinz, and Myspace (haha nobody gets on myspace anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment