Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

Nike Releases New Cleat



Good Moring and not much to talk about today, so how about another cleat review!

Nike is about to launch another cleat, this will be the second one in the past 1 or 2 months. The Nike GS, which they released about  3 weeks ago, is another nike boot which I think will be terrible. As I said in my cleat review blog the only nike cleats I really like are the Nike Tiempo's, but just a few days ago Nike came out with a pair of cleats that I may actually like! They are the new CTR 360 Maestri III 'playmaker' boots. In a way they are kind of like the Adidas Predators. That is because they are both not made of real Kangaroo leather and both have raised up material on the side of the cleat. These are made out of Kanga-Lite which is like fake Kangaroo leather, but is super light weight. They do not look to bad and seem nice. Of course, they will put a dent in your wallet costing about 165 Dollars. They are designed for the midfielder or at least that is what Nike wants you to think. They have Andres Iniesta showing them off, also saying that it would be great for Barcelona fans to pick up a pair so they can be like him; I guess that is a good way to sell cleats. Then they try to sway Arsenal fans by saying Jack Wilshere will be wearing them! In the end, they are not my favorite cleats out there on the market, but they are also not the worst.

Well that is it for today, just remember that tomorrow and Sunday I will be writing from the blogger app!

No comments:

Post a Comment