Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ligue 1 Predictions

Hello and now I can actually post my blog.

The French League is always very close. This year I expect it to be the same. I have the third place team from last year Lille, dropping a spot to fourth. In third I have Montpellier. Yes they are the defending champions, but other teams have had just too good of an off season or had a great ending to last years season. Montpellier is a good team but just have not made any moves this offseason to keep their spot. Lyon will jump all the way from fourth to second. They had a good ending to last season by winning a cup and also they have a great goalkeeper in Hugo Llorris. Lyon has a great offense and if they can improve a little on defense they may even challange for the top spot. In first I have PSG or Paris Saint Germain. They came in a close second last year and have made many improvements this summer. PSG has made many transfer moves this off season and they still have more days to get more top players.  They should win the league by 3 to 9 points.

The U.S. Womens National team had a great game in the Semi Finals of the Olympics. In went all the way to extra time against Canada and Alex Morgan headed it, in the last few minutes. Now the United States will go to the gold medal match against Japan. This will be a rematch of the World Cup one year ago. It should be a good game and I think the U.S. will win 3-2!

Thanks for reading my blog today. Tomorrow Serie A predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment