Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Serie A Predictions

Hello and today I do the Serie A predictions.

Last year the third, fourth and fifth spot in the league was very, very close and I think it will be that way again. I have Napoli rising up from the fifth spot up to the fourth. Lazio and Inter will battle it out for fifth and you might see AS Roma come in as a surprise winner. I think AC Milan drops down to third. Since they lost one of their best players Zlatan Ibrahimovic, there offense will not be as good as last year. Second was really hard to pick, but I would have to say Udinese. Remember that the battle for the third spot was really close last year, so other teams could have a chance of rising all the way up to second. In first for now I have Juventus. They may have a whole bunch of penalties I do not know about and some of their players maybe suspended. Plus their coach maybe gone, but if they where almost the same as last year, they should win the league. Last year they did not lose a single game at all.

thanks for reading today tomorrow predictions for La Liga.

No comments:

Post a Comment