Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Little News... Hey Arsenal Has Contract Talk News!!

Well, the title pretty much says it all. There is little news today. Mostly becuase I was too lazy to read or watch anything, but I do have some news!

Firstly, Shinji Kagawa, has confirmed he is going to Mancherster United. Arsenal actually looked at the Bourssia Dortmond man, but I guess could not come up with an offer. So now Man U has him. Who knows what will happen to Park, the Korean who plays for Man U. Some people think they will get rid of him with the signing of Kagawa. Arsenal is discussing contract improvements with Mikel Arteta. Mikel had a great season at midfield for us, unfourtantly he got injured at the end of the year. He thinks and I do to, for his amazing efforts this year, he should get a raise. We will see what comes out of that.

In the intersting new about me, I recieved my Aresenal jersey in the mail today. I preordered it from Arsenal Direct and it arrived today. The 2012/2013 kit is one of our best,to me, in the last few years. I hope I get good use out of wearing this one!!

Till' Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment