Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sad News and Stupid Chelsea

Well today I am writing my blog from this horrible blogger app, so I have no idea how this will go!

First, let's start with the sad news. Jermain Defoe's dad has died and so he has left Poland/Ukraine to fly back.
He plans to join England at a later stage (If they even get that far). The new Coach for Villarreal, Manuel Preciado, has died of a heart attack.

Stupid ole Chelsea is in the transfer talk again (I guess they are turning into Man City). They are trying to buy the Belgium man from Everton, Marounane
Fellaini. If they get him and Hulk, for sure Fernando Torres is out! QPR and Arsenal are both looking to buy a striker who just promoted his league 1 team!

Tomorrow the Euro 2012 starts!!! I have been waiting for this tournament!! Some people don't get all hyped up for international tournaments, but as you can see I do!!! Sorry for the lack of German and Spanish League news. I will try to improve that. If you know any good sources please tell me!

Have a nice Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment