Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh, Ashley Cole :(

Hey!! Sorry for not posting a blog yesterday, I was traveling. But now I am back home on my nice little computer. Unfortunately I will be travinling again on Wednesday, but I will try to keep writing as much as I can! I did not get to see the Euro Match today, because as well all know, I was stuck in a car for a while! But I've heard that Italy totally outplayed England and lead the stats by a huge margin. Itlay had 31 shots to England's 8! Also, Itlay had 63 percent of the possesion. Itlay probably should have won in regulation, but it went all the way to penalty kicks. I saw replays of the game last night and thought that Ashley Cole's penalty was very very dissapointing. It seemed to have no power what so ever on it and it seemed to be placed in a easy spot to get, not matter the power! Italy went on to win 4-2 in penalties. Even though I was for England and do not really like Italy I was happy for my frequent blog reader "Dream Boy" who likes Itlay a lot! Italy moves on to the semifinals to face the very strong German side!

*EURO 2012 BY THE NUMBERS*
500, Step Overs Ronaldo has attempted
5, Step Overs Ronaldo has Completed
70 Good Chances Fernado Torres has had
2 Goals Fernado Torres has actually made
30 Times Mario Balotelli has tried to kill somebody or yell something mean (sorry dream boy)
100 Times I have walked around my house yelling "Schweinsteiger"

Speaking of Bastian Schweinsteiger, there is rumor that he will miss the semifinal game, because he has had a sore ankle since February! He has helped Germany greatly in the midfield and if he does miss it will be a big blow to the German side!

Well that is it for today! Hope to have a longer blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Will be a good semifinals especially the German vs Italy game. If not mistaken Germans have not beat the Italians since WW2. Germans will be machine like and the Italians will be full of their 'tricks' that will win them matches.
    Really hope the Italians play like their 1978 World Cup team
    As for Spain vs Portugal, Portugal have blossomed and expect a very entertaining semis - Portugal to win!!!

    ReplyDelete