Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013

19.8.13

Well a big change is coming to Just Plain Football!!! I've been trying to increase my amount of readers lately and a new look would suit the blog pretty well. Also new features will be coming along! I've been playing around with the templates lately and discovered all the fancy things you can create with the "advanced" settings so the blog will look great. Also, the school year is approaching fast which usually means no blog posts or blog posts of little quality! But this year I'm going to try to write a lot more. Not every day probably but maybe 2-3 posts every week. Some of the new features include:
- New layout of the blog
- more links in every blog post
- more pictures/videos in every blog post
- covering a wide range of topics (even though I think I do that one pretty well already) 
- Every other week a big special will be released!!!! Some of my specials already include (add link) Best and Worst Jerseys, Great Stadiums, and Oh Arjen Robben. These special blog posts usually increase my readers so every other week a new one will come out
- every week a whole blog post will be about one special player. Arjen Robben is the only player I've ever done. Thomas Rosicky and more players will come. 
-every third week of the month a special about a National team will come out.
- then of course regular posts will come out between all these specials

All this is coming August 19, 2013

Until then I will continue with the current layout of Just Plain Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment