Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Busier than Arsenal's Transfer Business

Well yes, I promised a plethora of exciting blogs this month and for many months to come. As we can all see this did not happen. Unfortunately if was because of my school work that kept me up to 11 or midnight 2 or 3 nights in a row. Others nights in kept me up late enough, with soccer practice, that I couldn't write or research. So I speak to my wonderful readers with this statement:

I don't know how much writing will be done in the coming weeks. I will try to write as much as I can. Keep checking in every 3 or 4 days just in case a blog post comes out. It may just be 1 a week, but I am trying. So no need to fear, Just Plain Football will be here. Although, I could say I've put in as much effort to this blog the past two weeks as Arsenal have put into buying players for their shallow squad.

So come back every now and then and hopefully a blog will be posted that's fresh and fantastic.

To keep you entertained here's a list of some of my most popular blogs:
USA Men's National Team Special
Best and Worst Jersey's Part 2
Jermaine Jones with White Hair
Soccer Cleats Review

If you like Movie Reviews Check Out my friend Payton Justice's blog
Payton Justice Movie Reviews

Check out his Youtube Channel too!
PBPFILMS14




No comments:

Post a Comment