Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Go Bananas

I like the average banana just as much as Gareth Bale does..... but doesn't it make you mad when you go to the store for bananas and all the ones they have aren't fresh? I mean come on now, I need my potassium and banana goodness. So leaving the store without bananas sucks..... big time. Some might say it drives me crazy or makes me go bananas.

The invisible creatures that make soccer players "dive"
You know what else makes me go bananas, Arsenal, Luis Suarez, and Wayne Rooney. Arsenal, I know you love to build up your squad with young and inexpensive players, but at some point you have to buy some big names. The so called experts of the game stated this a long time ago, and now the fans, me included, think its finally time we spend a couple of dollars, well pounds. We can still have the whole Arsenal mindset, just bring in a few big names when it's not absolutely necessary! After a while the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United, and Chelsea are going to leave us in the dust. Manchester United even uses their own clubs money that they've generated, while City and the blues just use their owners. We could do exactly what Manchester United is doing. They still produce a few players, but they understand that if they make the money, they have to spend it.

Suarez is a horrible person, but he's an amazing footballer. Liverpool just need to try and ship him out as quick as possible. The manager already made him train without the rest of the team so why don't they try to get him out of there. Arsenal fans, I know you might now want him on our team, but at least we will get somebody that has a big name and a giant skill set. If we don't get him, I really don't think we will get anybody with a "big name" this summer. Of course we will pick up the regular small name or no name Arsenal signings!

Wayne Rooney might eat a lot and be lazy around the house, but on the field he has one of the highest work rates I've seen. Man U and him have been having problems lately as we all know. Why cant he just leave. If he stays I would be very surprised after all that's gone down. Where would he end up though? Personally I would like to see him at Arsenal like we talked about earlier this summer, but that's never going to happen since we cant spend even a banana on a player. Every body is saying he will end up at Chelsea, but I thought he wanted to be the star. With Ba, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, and many others, it will not be all spotlight for Wayne Rooney. I'm guessing he wants to stay in England or the rest of Europe just does not want him!

Come back and read more. Don't forget to eat your bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment