Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

English Breakfast

Well before we get into todays topics I will tell you what will be released on August 19, 2013. That day the blog face will have a while new look. As you can already see I've imported the new picture of the blog (Jack Wilshere) and under the title I have pure class. Also on the 19th the first National Team special will come out: featuring the United States Men's National Team. This special was actually going to be released after I came back from Europe, but I never got it finished and now I have a lot of catching up to do! Then a few days later the first player special will come... the player is still in question. If you have a favorite player that's not Messi or Ronaldo comment or email me @ kcollins619@hotmail.com for any player you would like to be featured! Also even before the release of all the fancier stuff I will have my EPL predictions since the season starts Saturday. Then when September hits, the full swing new Just Plain Football will really kick into gear!

English Breakfast is bland and tasteless, especially after you have it for 3 days in a row. I mean you just don't want to look at it or taste it, or smell it. You want some flavor, some spice, some sweetness. That's how I felt watching QPR last season. QPR was my second favorite team in the Premier League and my third favorite team overall. But their football was just ugly and sloppy. Some might even call it tasteless. Mark Hughes really screwed them up, but Harry should have kept them up. The point in this QPR talk is, some Premier League teams this season are dangerously close to following their kind of play. Maybe not sloppy, but bland. And for the sake of the Premier League, this can not happen. Or the EPL will not be the best league in the world. Although football is about scoring goals, it has to be attractive. That's why I'm worrying for teams like Stoke, South Hampton, and Sunderland. Why did Swansea stay up? Because they play nice attractive football. Same with Norwich and Brendon Rodgers is trying to inflict this type of play at Liverpool. Stoke needs to stop with just the consistent long balls and big leg breakers. South Hampton were lucky to stay up last season. I hate watching them on TV. It's like watching Barcelona but they are even slower and not good at their job (although I do like some of South Hampton's players). Sunderland got lucky with their new coach. I think he knows this QPR disease and at the end of last season he tried to step up the tempo and creativeness of their plays. In the end, if more teams follow this Stoke kind of play and get away from the Arsenal and Swansea type of play, other leagues will start improving more and more. So for the sake of my favorite league..... I hope we are in for an exciting season of football this year!

Make sure to come back and check out this blog! SHARE SHARE SHARE PLEASE!!! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment